Wednesday, November 21, 2012

bing-ing childhood besties

here's my update on last friday night
lepas jek my boyfie sent me home, keluar lagi yeeee
this time with my childhood bestfriend, jijah and munira
yg lama baca blog ni memang kenal la :)

jijah is now working in kl so nak jmpa memang susah la kan
munie plak now a mother to baby wafi
lain la plak komitmen nya
jijah balik kch last week for a week
so kena grab the chance to just sit and relax
and have our favourite comfort food

off to bing we went
baby wafi hubs munie jaga kejap
dia tak ikut
hehehe
kalau ada dia mmg seronok la dia golek2 kat sofa tu

friends from zaman tadika
pehhh more than 20 years ok!

 from my front cam
me-munie-jijah

sayang sangat dengan dua org ni
to me their like sisters
sbb i paling bongsu hehe
bongsu bongsu ponnn next year dah masok three series ok
ahahaa



here's what we had that day


 tuna baked, spagetti and lasagna
the best ever. 
percayalah!


ended our dinner with choc brownies and cream
best gilaaa tapi tak boleh salu
;P


looking forward for another session
but kena tunggu jijah balik kuching then baru cukup korum
:D

come to think of it kan, my life is coloured by very wonderful friends
selain my loving family la nak
and i really thank God for that
:)

oklah.
itu je
nanite!




No comments: