Sunday, June 13, 2010

New FM collections

Last friday d newly weds juzz n ap invited me n d geng to their place at one residency.
They just came back frm their honeymoon few days back n tell u, I was so excited to meet juzz again hehe
Smpai2 jek terus tgk pics dorang kat HK.
Teringin jugak la nak honeymoon overseas wpun still in asia.
If u ask me where's my dream place to be lovey dovey it'll be bali of course!
Y bali? Cos I love beaches so much n having the ideas to enjoy the sunrise n sunsets together w d one u love is my ultimate dream :)

Pas tgk pics we all siap2 g pool
Tp me n nieza jek yg swim pun
Juzz n sue lepak main air
Skang kan juzz dh kawen lepak kat umah dia pun okla kalo xleh kuwa mall kan
Lagi best cos I can swim hehe

N dat nite I managed to swim about 4 laps
Gilaaaa best
Dh la malaaamm x de org tgk sy yg sexy ni hhhahaa konon la sexy ;P
Plus I can enjoy the starry skies
Heaven!

B4 we made our way home, juzz gave us some ole2
A fridge magnet dat is :)
Thanx a lot darling!
N thanx for having us dat day
Nxt time kita molah pot luck k
P tggu jong bln la ooo :)

N now I'm at d ofc working as usual on sundays
Lagi 4 hari to go yawwww
To what? Well itu rahsia la
But I'll update bout it ok
;)

Ok doky darlingsss
Xoxo!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

10 comments:

AmirFX said...

Bali?! wahhh.. Best tempat ya... Ingin nak pergi juak... huhuuuu... Kumpul duit tabung lok ehss..

n i e z a said...

Kmk mok hawaii! But any island destination would do. As long as beach nya kacak & bersi. Nude beach is preferred. ;p

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

kmk maok tpt couple's retreat ya.. uu make love di open space.. wow

monalea said...

jeles mek eh..fm hong kong...share leh? hehehhe

Vivian said...

kcak!!! kmk maok gi smua tmpt!!

f.i.e.z.a said...

amirfx:

best baliiiii yerr rasa cam penah pg jak hehe
p mek nang ingin la.insyaAllah hehe

f.i.e.z.a said...

nieza:

nude beach?ktk mok sik nude depan org za?waaaaaaaaaaaa
mek takut nude beach cos byk birdies sia haha

f.i.e.z.a said...

felicia:

haha aok hawaii ya sik silap mek.mek sikla sanggup mok depan org eh supaaaannnn haha

f.i.e.z.a said...

kak lea:

cgek jak mek ada sis.mun ada lebeh mok mek merik ngan ktk ;)

f.i.e.z.a said...

bsi:

cnei ktk mok g?hehe